Tuesday, May 28, 2013

AdvoCare Independent Distributor

I am now an AdvoCare Independent Distributor. My website is www.advocare.com/130526631.

AdvoCare is a company that sells nutrition supplements which work together with a healthy diet and exercise to help you manage your weight, to help with sports performance, or for overall wellness and energy. It is not a miracle pill or miracle program. You did not gain weight over night and you will not lose it over night. However, even with healthy diets, many people do not get all of the vitamins and minerals that their body requires in order to be healthy.

I began my currently limited AdvoCare experience in November 2012 when I did their Herbal Cleanse. I couldn't afford the whole 24-Day Challenge, but I really needed something to help me jumpstart my weight loss. Having a schedule of what I'm supposed to do or eat and when I'm supposed to do or eat it helped me a lot. It has been 6 months and to this day I have a salad for lunch more often than not. Before the Cleanse, I was eating sandwiches, high calorie and high carb lunches. I still have something like that for lunch once in a while, less than once a week I'd estimate, but I really enjoy my salads.

Doing just the 10 day Herbal Cleanse I lost about 4lbs and 4 overall inches. I'll be honest and say I didn't stick with the healthy diet as closely as I could have and should have so my results could have been even better.

I have sampled AdvoCare's Spark energy drink and absolutely love it. It has 21 vitamins and minerals, is low calorie (45cals per serving), doesn't make you jittery and doesn't make you crash. It has approximately the same amount of caffeine as coffee, but there is also a caffeine free option called V16. V16 only has 13 vitamins and minerals but is still an excellent source of energy and nutrition.

My primary goal in being a distributor is to get myself on the products at a discount and help others reach their goals, whether they are trying to lose weight, gain weight, maintain their weight, have more energy, or support muscle growth and strength.

My personal goal is to lose another 27 pounds, in addition to the 13 I have already lost, with the aid of AdvoCare products. I want to lose fat while retaining muscle mass.

I am so excited to begin this portion of my weight loss journey. If you have any questions about AdvoCare or their products, leave a comment or contact me at dvanderbles@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment