Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! We definitely ate too much food.

Work last week and yesterday were super busy so I haven't been around much.

I'm still struggling to get up in the morning to workout. It's even harder when work is so crazy. Excuses, excuses.

I got up this morning and got my workout in and burned 479 calories in half an hour.

One tiny issue with working out in the morning is that it generally gives me more energy so when I get home at night, when I prefer to work out, I want to work out again. Most days I don't eat enough to warrant a second workout at night and I don't want to be stuffing myself like that before bed so, I stick with one workout per day. I mean, seriously, who does more than one workout a day? Pfft. Crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment