I started my 24 Day Challenge yesterday. I know a ton of people starting the cleanse or challenge on Monday, January 6th, which is awesome, but I had to start Wednesday the 1st because I'm OCD. Haha!
I started prepping the weekend before so I didn't have to think about it as much with the holidays and everything. When my challenge bundle came in, I separated each day out into baggies to take even more guess work out of it.
I counted and weighed and portioned out my snacks so they are easy to grab and go whether I'm home on the weekend or making my lunch for work. Again, it takes the guess work out of it.
Sunday, I separated my snacks: carrots, celery and hummus, green peppers and cucumbers, grapes and apples.
My list:
Biggest Loser Baby Carrots - 1 of the large bags - divided into 3oz serving (about 8 carrots)
Biggest Loser Celery - 1 bag - divided into servings of 2 stalks - I prefer my celery cut up smaller so I don't feel like I'm munching as loud at work
Hummus - whatever flavor you prefer. I prefer classic hummus - divided into 2 Tablespoon servings
Green Peppers - 2 - sliced and divided into 1oz servings
Cucumbers - 2 - sliced and divided into 1/2 cup servings
Grapes - 1 bag - divided into 3.5oz servings
Apples - 5 or 6, whatever you need before you go shopping again. I bought Cortland this time.
Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts - 1 bag from Aldi, it had 5 pieces in it which I grilled and portioned into 4oz servings for lunch.
Bananas - 1 bunch
Frozen Vegetables - 1 bag Deluxe Mix (mini corn, italian beans, water chestnuts), 1 bag broccoli, 1 bag broccoli and cauliflower mix, 1 bag green beans (this will actually probably last the whole challenge, I just bought a variety at once) - steamed and divided into 3/4 cup servings (as per serving size on the bag)
My day:
Before Breakfast
Catalyst
Fiber Drink
Breakfast
Hard boiled eggs - 2
Banana - 1 medium
Spark
Morning Snack
Apple
Grapes
Lunch
Catalyst
4oz grilled chicken
serving of vegetables (3/4 to 1 cup)
Afternoon Snack
Green Peppers
Cucumber Slices
Celery
Carrots
Hummus
Dinner
Omegaplex
Chicken or Pork either baked or grilled
Veggies
Evening Snack (if needed)
Cinnamon Coated Almonds
Carrots
Before Bed
Herbal Cleanse Tablets
I also drink as much water as possible, beginning with 8 cups.
No comments:
Post a Comment