Finally getting a bit back on track.
So, I still like our new-to-us treadmill but I find it's so much more difficult than the treadmills at the gym. I honestly think it has something to do with the air temperature in our house being up higher than that at the gym so I get almost overheated a lot more quickly. I'm sure part of it is mental and I need to just push through it and keep going, but that's easier said than done.
It's finally starting to get warmer outside so I'll probably start running outside again within the next few weeks.
One of my friends' bridal shower and bachelorette party is this weekend. I'm so excited! I went shopping Friday for an outfit but for the life of me couldn't find what I was looking for. Talk about a pain in the ass.
Salads for lunch this week.
My Grocery List:
Romaine Lettuce
Cucumbers
Peppers (I normally buy green but they looked awful so I bought red and yellow instead)
Cherry Tomatoes
Banana Peppers
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Bananas
Milk
My Day:
Breakfast:
Herbalife Shake
Morning Snack:
Banana
Lunch:
Salad
Afternoon Snack:
Carrots and Hummus
or
Yogurt
Dinner:
Baked chicken or pork
Steamed Veggie
Garlic Bread or Rice or Potatoes
No comments:
Post a Comment