This is a bit late, but this week has been kinda crazy, so it is what it is.
I really need to get back on track with planning and prepping my meals ahead of time.
I have made the decision that I will not be running the Lilac 10k in May. I will be running the Lilac 5k instead. I haven't been pushing myself hard enough to get my workouts in or confident enough to move on to subsequent weeks of training. At this point, I am not even running 2 full miles, and I think before I tackle a 10k, I need to be consistently running the 5k 3.1 miles and then add from there. I am definitely not consistently running that. So from now through May my focus will be to get up to 3.1 miles and my focus for the summer will be to maintain that mileage. I'll have to look and see what 10ks there are in the area for this fall.
This week for lunch I've been eating that chicken salad I bought the other week and ended up freezing because my mom made ham salad. I have yogurt, cottage cheese, clementines, grapes, carrots and hummus left that I've been eating for snacks so I didn't really need to buy anything this week.
Breakfast:
Herbalife shake, except today I had a Bagel BELT from Tim Horton's. It was massive and delicious.
Morning Snack:
Grapes
or
Apple
Lunch:
Chicken salad sandwich
Afternoon Snack:
Carrots and Hummus
and/or
Clementines
or
yogurt
Dinner:
This has varied so much and needs to stop. We need to be better. Starting tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment