Sunday, April 27, 2014

Week of 4/27/14 - 5/3/14

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple weeks. Work has been busy and I pulled a muscle in my back. It's just now starting to feel better so I'm hoping to get out for a short run or walk today. My back is currently quite stiff, though, so we'll see.

My eating hasn't been great, unsurprisingly.

I'm definitely planning ahead for this week and already have half of my lunches prepped. Lunch will be Tyson's Southwest seasoned frozen chicken breasts with asparagus and brown rice. We had the chicken for lunch last night, too, and it's spicier than I anticipated.

I've also been seeing commercials for Coco Puffs so I've been craving those. I bought a box and will probably eat that for breakfast.

My List:
Yogurt
Apples
Coco Puffs
Tyson frozen chicken

Breakfast:
Coco Puffs with or without milk (I like them either way)

Morning Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Baked Chicken, asparagus, rice

Afternoon Snack:
Yogurt

Dinner:
Chicken, pork or steak
Veggie
Grain

I feel like I'm forgetting something that I was going to post about but I don't remember what it is. I'll update or post again if I ever remember. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment