![]() |
| Skinny Ms. Feta and Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Burgers |
![]() | |
| Beef Ranch Burgers |
![]() |
| Grilled Pineapple and Mango |
![]() |
| Skinny Ms. Citrus Quinoa Salad |
![]() |
| Skinny Ms. Slow Cooker Homestyle Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary |
![]() |
| The Motherlode Layered Cookie Bars |
![]() |
| They were SO delicious. Don't judge me. |
Everything was super delicious. I wasn't a big fan of the citrus quinoa salad but other people seemed to enjoy it. My forearm actually still hurts from juicing the two oranges for the dressing.
The Turkey Feta burgers were really good. Definitely more dry and bland than the beef ranch burgers but still really good. I mean, not much is going to beat red meat, ranch seasoning and onions. Let's be real. I'll definitely make the turkey feta burgers again. I think either instead of the green onions I may use regular, vidalia or red onions diced up or in addition to the green onions add some onion powder, just to give it a little more flavor. Seriously, though, just add some Mrs. Dash and they'll be great. I love adding feta into them. I love feta. Period.
I entered a giveaway on Tina Turbin's blog, PaleOmazing, to win a free "Make Ahead Paleo" cookbook by Tammy Creditcott. There were two lucky winners, and I was one of them! I went through and tabbed recipes I thought I'd like and would actually make...as you can see below, there are a ton!
Training for my upcoming 5Ks has been going well! Sunday I ran for about 40ish minutes. I could be more specific, but my Garmin died. And I got a sunburn from my run. Whoops. Going to Wal-Mart tonight to buy some aloe and sunscreen.
This week I'll be eating left overs for lunch. I bought some bagged baby greens salad mix last week for lunch, since I hadn't prepped anything, and still have some left so I'm having salads with my turkey burgers cut up in them. I think that will get me through Wednesday. Beyond that I may just bake some chicken. I also found this Quinoa Blend of quinoa and brown rice with roasted red peppers and basil. It looks really good and I think would go well with grilled or baked chicken. It would go really well with the turkey burgers, too, I think.
My Day:
Breakfast:
Herbalife shake
Morning Snack:
Banana
Lunch:
Salad with turkey burger
Afternoon Snack:
Apple and/or Carrots with Hummus
Dinner:
Left over beef burgers
or
Chicken
or
Pork
Evening Snack:
Pretzels












No comments:
Post a Comment