Monday, May 12, 2014

Feta Parmesan Artichoke Dip

One of my co-workers is from Poughkeepsie. They have a farm that makes and sells dips and such so the last time she visited her parents, she came home with this Parmesan, Feta & Artichoke Dip that is amaze-balls. She seriously created a monster. Any time she visits her parents now she's going to have to bring me back some.




Naturally, I HAD to find some recipe that was similar. I need to make this dip myself and be able to have it whenever I want since you can only buy it in one store across the state. So I found a recipe on Kraft's website. It's for a hot dip, but I decided not to bake mine because the original one wasn't heated and nothing in it HAD to be cooked. It's good. It doesn't taste the same, but it's definitely a delicious alternative. None of us could put our fingers on what exactly was different. Theirs seemed creamier, mine seemed tangier. I don't know. I served mine on Hint of Lime tortilla chips which put my dip out of this world, if I do say so myself. I'm making this for a house-warming party this weekend, along with those Motherlode Layered Cookie Bars that I just posted about. Eek, I'm so excited to eat all this deliciousness again soon!


1 comment: