This weekend wasn't the greatest. Friday night we had Papa John's for dinner, which is fine and I'd planned on. Then Saturday we went grocery shopping and didn't plan ahead and eat before we left. We ended up at McDonald's for lunch. We each had two dollar menu sandwiches, shared a medium fry and shared a large Shamrock shake. Tim ended up drinking only about a quarter of the shake, so naturally I needed to have the other three quarters.
We also bought sugar cookies. It's been a while since we've had them. They are so delicious. And they're gone. And it's only Monday. Oops.
I got on the scale this morning and was up...a few pounds. But I know a lot of this is water retention that will be gone in a few days. I've already exceeded my 60 ounces of water today.
For lunch this week I made my slow cooker chili. We love this stuff. It's really not all that bad for you can you can even make it a bit better by using ground turkey and leaving out the italian sausage or using chicken or turkey sausage instead. I used reduced sodium kidney beans. Don't tell my husband. ;) We ended up using an Italian Chicken Sausage. And adding cheese. Because who can eat chili without cheese?
We still have a ton of frozen veggies. We may have some left from when I stocked up for my challenge but we also got some from my mom because she was going to start using frozen veggies but my step-dad just doesn't like them, so they're back to canned.
My Grocery List:
Everything for the chili except the spices, which I already had
Chicken
Pork
Bananas
Apples
Milk
My Day:
Breakfast:
Herbalife Shake Mix with Milk and PB2 though I think I may make some hard boiled eggs later this week
Morning Snack:
Apple
Lunch:
1.5 cups of Chili
Serving of Cheese
Afternoon Snack:
Banana
Carrots
Hummus
Dinner:
Baked/Grilled Chicken or Pork
Veggie
Grain/Starch
Evening Snack if needed:
Peanuts



I had a bad weekend too. Saturday was our usual cheat day which is fine but then Sunday, Jerry cooked his amazing Mexican food and we went way overboard. Oh well - it's a new week. Your chili looks super good. I love chili.
ReplyDelete