Wednesday, July 2, 2014

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Round 2 Results

The results are in! I lost 6.6 lbs and 5 inches.

Inches Lost:
Waist - 1"
Bust - .5"
Chest - .75"
Left Thigh - .5"
Right Thigh - .5"
Left Bicep - .25"
Right Bicep - .5"
Left Forearm - 0"
Right Forearm - 0"
Lelf Calf - .5"
Right Calf - .5"

That sounds great and is pretty on par with my results from the first challenge. I am down a pant size and a shirt size. Overall, I'm down two pant sizes since the beginning of the year. I've noticed a difference in my face, my thighs, my back. My cheeks are tighter, more angled and less round, my thighs feel tighter and less flabby and my back rolls have decreased significantly. I think my shoulders, arms and neck look slimmer. I can see and am pleased with these results.

The pictures, meh. They don't show as drastic of a change as my first before and after pictures did so that is the most discouraging.

I didn't have as much energy this challenge as I did during my first. I'm attributing it to eating too little and not exercising as much.

My diet wasn't as on point as it was during my last challenge and that is totally my own doing. Even if it had been, I don't think I would have seen much bigger results than I got.

Overall, I'm pretty meh about this challenge. I'm really excited that I'm down another pant size and that my back is looking nicer and that my arms are slimming down. But my gut/pooch still sticks out. Naturally, that's the area that bothers me the most so I'd love to see drastic results there and that just isn't happening.

Before and After Round 2 Back

Before and After Round 2 Front

Before and After Round 2 Side
As you can see, the biggest difference is noticeable with the back shot. My bra doesn't dig in as much, my rolls are smaller, my hips are smaller, there seems to be more room between my body and my arms. That's the picture I like the most. After my first challenge, I liked the side shot the most because it showed the results better.

I also compared my before picture of my first challenge with my after picture of my second challenge. Huge changes here.

January 1, 2014 vs. July 2, 2014
January 1, 2014 vs. July 2, 2014
January 1, 2014 vs. July 2, 2014

We're going out to dinner to Chili's tonight for my brother's birthday. Though I plan on indulging with a burger and fries, my plan is to only have half the burger and half the fries. haha!  Then right back on track Thursday and Friday with my eating and indulging again Saturday and Sunday for the 4th of July Party and my dad's birthday dinner. Then, again, right back on track with eating. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment