Every year for my dad's birthday or for Christmas, I make him these ranch oyster crackers that Grammy used to make. They are so addicting and I ate a lot more today than I should have while on the challenge. Oops.
The Recipe:
Ingredients:
1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
18oz oyster crackers (two 9oz packages)
Directions:
Mix together all ingredients except crackers. Once combined, add oyster crackers and stir to coat evenly. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring a couple of times while baking. To avoid over-crowding, you'll need to do it in two or more batches depending on the size of your baking sheet. I use a 11x17 baking sheet with sides. The original recipe calls for 12-16oz of crackers but I've found that two full bags works well enough without the hassle of estimating part of a package.


No comments:
Post a Comment