The final week of the 21 Day Challenge group I joined.
The first two weeks I didn't really meal plan very well. The first week I did okay, the second week not so much. This last week, though, I planned my meals and snacks LAST WEEK for THIS WEEK so no excuses!
Breakfast: Turkey and Egg White Wrap
In a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, scramble 3 egg whites and cook 2 sausage links. Place eggs and chopped sausage on a 6-inch whole wheat tortilla. Top with 2 Tablespoons salsa and roll up.
That was one stuffed wrap. I cut back a little bit on the egg whites this morning and it seemed more manageable. I'd estimate (I'm using liquid egg whites) that I used about 2 egg whites.
Lunch: Goat Cheese and Grilled Chicken Wrap
Spread 1/2 oz. soft goat cheese on a whole wheat wrap (about 80-100 calories per wrap). Layer with 2 1/2 oz sliced grilled chicken, mixed greens (I used about 1 cup), and 1/8 of an avocado, sliced. Roll up.
For the grilled chicken we seasoned it with Weber Beer Can Chicken. OMG. That seasoning with the goat cheese. AMAZING.
Snacks: half of a 6-inch pita with 2 Tablespoons hummus and 3oz baby carrots, 6 cherry tomatoes with reduced fat mozzarella cheese stick.


You are in the home stretch! How much weight have you lost during this challenge? Thanks for inviting me toyour blog
ReplyDeleteLisa, I haven't put in as much effort as I should have but I've lost about 2 pounds. My exercising has been pretty good, my food choices, not so much. Food is my biggest struggle.
ReplyDelete