As I have mentioned, I am an Advocare Independent Distributor. Advocare has a Performance Elite product line, which is geared toward fitness in that it includes products which help with muscle gain, muscle fuel, muscle recovery/repair, etc. Basically, if you want to lift weights and build your strength, this line is for you. Now don't get an image in your head of some bulky, weird-looking body builder, especially if you're a female, that isn't the case. If you are a female, without some serious supplements and steroids, it is physically impossible for you to bulk up like a male. No, these products are to help enhance your strength routine.
There is a product called Post-Workout Recovery, which I would love to try, but it is a little more on the expensive side. It supposedly helps reduce muscle soreness, which allows for shorter time between hard workouts. Some of my friends have never used the Post-Workout Recovery but have used and swear by Nighttime Recovery. Since the Nighttime Recovery is a bit cheaper, I bought a bottle to help recover faster from my 5K, knowing that my legs were going to be killing me.
I have been taking the proper amount, as directed, since Sunday night after the run. Normally, two days after strenuous exercise (which would be today) is when my muscles hurt the worst. Yesterday, my muscles were very sore. Not as sore as I would normally feel two days later, but still quite sore. Today, actually two days after, my soreness has significantly decreased. So, while the product does not completely eliminate muscle soreness, it definitely allows for a faster recovery.
All in all, I am very happy with this product and will continue to use it.


No comments:
Post a Comment