Saturday, January 26, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Bites

I don't have any pictures of this recipe since it's been a little while since I've made them, oh well. The original recipe came from Sweet Pea's Kitchen. I modified it a bit.

Ingredients:
3 cups cooked chicken - shredded or food processed
1/4 to 1/2 cup hot sauce
3 1/2 oz cream cheese - softened
1 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese - shredded
1 cup flour
4 eggs - lightly beaten
3-4 cups crushed Frito's

Directions:
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and cheese. Roll heaping Tablespoons into balls and place on a plate. Put flour in one bowl, eggs in a second bowl, and the crushed  Frito's in a third bowl. Dredge the chicken bites in the flour, then egg, then Frito's and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with ranch or bleu cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment