Created by my favorite things - Cooking, Baking, Running, Health/Fitness, Family, Animals - Here is a small view into My Paradise
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Keurig
We got a Keurig for Christmas. I never really drank coffee. Yeah, I'd drink a cappuccino, latte, or frappuccino, but never actual coffee. I need too much cream and sugar to make regular coffee worth it. My husband drinks coffee out sometimes but though we had a coffee pot at home, he didn't use it.
Then, I started work at the law firm I work at and we have two Keurigs in the office. Now, I drink a cup a day and went from cream and sugar (5 creams, 8 sugars, no joke) to 5 Tbls of flavored creamer. So this like 400 calorie cappuccino from a coffee shop became a 175 drink right in the office.
My favorite coffee is Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee and my favorite creamer, unfortunately, is a seasonal one. International Delight's Peppermint Mocha. I tried Coffee Mate's version and I just don't like it as much. I think I have one more drink's worth of creamer in my fridge until next season. :( I also really like their S'Mores and York Peppermint Patty creamers.
We don't like the Cafe Escapes hot chocolate. It's just not good. It tastes watered down, has a weird flavor and even worse after taste. A co-worker told me that Swiss Miss makes a milk chocolate hot chocolate k-cup so I went on a search for them. Tops has them! We'll never buy the Cafe Escapes again.
If I had known that my husband wanted a Keurig and that we would both actually use it, I would have registered for it for our wedding. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment