This coming week will be interesting. My challenge ends on Tuesday so my first official day off will be Wednesday. I have Thursday and Friday off of work for the 4th of July, my uncle's annual 4th of July party is Saturday the 5th and my dad's 55th birthday and party is Sunday the 6th. Wednesday morning I'll get up early, weigh in, take my measurements and send my after pictures to myself so I can edit them fast at work because it's easier on my desktop there than my little netbook here at home.
I took some progress pictures this morning because I was curious and I was really disappointed. I see progress, for sure, and feel it in my clothes, it just doesn't look as drastic as my first challenge. I'm down another pant and shirt size so I'm down two pant sizes and one shirt size since the beginning of this year.
This challenge was rough. I didn't eat as well as I could have and should have. My meals and snacks were great, but I had a little too much ice cream, ice cream cake, etc. for my birthday and other occasions. I'm definitely going to be able to continue eating this well, though, with my husband on board. We'll continue eating healthier dinners, I'll continue meal prepping my lunches, I'll continue eating healthier snacks. My issue will be keeping additional and unplanned treats to a minimum.
Thursday I'll be at my mom's helping her make those brownie bites I posted for the party Saturday. Friday I'll be making my own dessert for the party, the Motherlode Layered Cookies I posted about and made for Mother's Day. I'm making a double batch and taking the second to my dad's birthday on Sunday. For the party Saturday I'm also making a veggie tray because, while I will have a hot dog, cheesy potatoes and mac salad, I want to eat healthier, too. If I don't bring the healthy option, there's no guarantee it'll be there for me to eat.
For lunch this week I'm having Tyson's Smokey Steakhouse chicken again with a frozen medley of green beans, red potatoes and a rosemary sauce.
My snacks will be my typical veggies with hummus and my morning fruit will be some of this delicious fruit salad we made of cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries and kiwi.
At my mom's last weekend I took these pictures of a squirrel that has been hanging around her house. She feeds it right out of her hand. It took a piece of apple from me, too, and let me pet it. It was the cutest thing. Obviously I was careful that it didn't bite me but I got some really awesome pictures.
And Charlie fell asleep on me. He'll jump up on me on the couch for attention, etc., but he has never actually slept on me before. It was adorable.
My Day:
Breakfast:
Meal Replacement Shake
Morning Snack:
Fruit Salad
Lunch:
Chicken and veggies
Afternoon Snack:
Veggies and hummus
Dinner:
Grilled chicken and veggies



No comments:
Post a Comment