Created by my favorite things - Cooking, Baking, Running, Health/Fitness, Family, Animals - Here is a small view into My Paradise
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
I went to my mom's today. She had found some recipe online that she told my grandma about, though she didn't necessarily plan on making it today. Then my grandma came by while I was there and asked where they were...so mom and I made them. They're really good.
Ingredients:
1 box brownie mix
2 eggs
milk
1 cup peanut butter
chocolate chips
Basically, just mix a boxed brownie mix per instructions substituting milk instead of water. Mom and I always use milk instead of water in our brownies, they're a bit more fudge-y that way. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and place approximately 1 Tablespoon of brownie batter into each well. Ours made about 36 mini muffins (a pan and a half). Bake at the temp on the box (I'm not sure if it's 350 or 325) until a toothpick comes out clean. I have no idea how long. Mom didn't set a timer.
While the brownie bites are still hot/warm, use a spoon or knife to make indents in each brownie. Be careful because they'll start to split/break apart if you don't pay attention. Don't actually scoop anything out.
Melt peanut butter in the microwave and spoon into the indents you made. Then top with a few chocolate chips.
Seriously so quick, easy and delicious. How could chocolate and peanut butter ever be bad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment