Today is day 19! Weekends are tough because you get out of that work-week groove. For me, I sleep in, which completely throws off my eating schedule. This morning, I had my Meal Replacement Shake but skipped my Spark simply because I was lazy. A few hours later, I was feeling so tired and run down. I made my Spark and feel so much better.
I finished off the Cowboy Caviar and was kind of glad to see it go. Eating the same thing all week long gets boring after a week. I bought some low-carb wraps and some bagel thins to finish off the chicken lunch meat I bought. I made a wrap or sandwich with them, adding some green peppers, cucumber and celery. There are some other flavors of wrap that I'd like to try. I think there's some kind of garlic, a sundried tomato or roasted red pepper or something.
For lunch this coming week I made The Biggest Loser's Chicken Salad Dijon with Grapes and Apple. I plan to eat it on the remaining wraps and bagel thins.
My list:
Green Peppers
Cucumber
Grapes
Apples
Bananas
I had everything for the chicken salad except the grapes and apples, but I was buying those anyway for snacks.
My day:
Before Breakfast
MNS Color Packet
Breakfast
Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
Spark
Morning Snack
Banana or Apple or Grapes
Before Lunch
MNS Color Packet
Lunch
MNS White Packets
1 serving (about a cup) of Chicken Salad
1 Tumaro wrap or bagel thin.
Afternoon Snack
Green Peppers
Cucumber Slices
Celery
Carrots
Hummus
Dinner
Omegaplex
Chicken or Pork either baked or grilled
Veggies
Some kind of whole grain or pasta
Evening Snack (if needed)
Cinnamon Coated Almonds
Carrots
Sweet and Crunchy Peanuts or Honey Roasted Peanuts



The cowboy caviar looked really good. I love wraps too! Jerry is a huge wrap fan.
ReplyDelete