Sunday, January 19, 2014

Product Review: Advocare Rehydrate

One product on Advocare's Active line is Rehydrate. I had never tried it before but the past three weekends, Advocare came out with three new, limited time, flavors: Key Lime Cherry, Red Raspberry, and Peach. I'm not a big cherry fan so I won't be trying that flavor but I did order some Red Raspberry that came before the last flavor was announced and now that Peach has been announced, I am going to order a box of that to try as well.


Rehydrate is an electrolyte replacement drink, like gatorade.


I am going to start by saying that the flavor is great. It tastes like a cross between a slushee and melted freeze pop. Some places have different slushies than others. Some are super sweet and smooth, while some have a little bite to them. The Red Raspberry Rehydrate reminds me of the ones that have that little bite to them. I am not really a fan of those, I prefer the sweeter and smoother slushies, so this Rehydrate is definitely going to be personal preference. I am curious to see if it's Rehydrate as a product in general or this specific flavor. I can't wait to try the peach.

As for how I felt, I didn't feel any different after drinking it, but I don't feel any different after drinking gatorade, either. So, it's whatever.

I gave out some samples so hopefully someone will give me another review that I can post.



No comments:

Post a Comment