Monday, January 27, 2014

...and Beyond!!

I am still in complete and utter shock at those photos. Like, seriously. Holy shit.

I splurged this weekend. A lot. We had breakfast burritos Saturday. They were delicious, but the jury is still out on whether they were worth it. I felt awful inside after eating all that fat. But they were delicious.

Sunday was my mom's 50th birthday. Any time there is a function at her house, there are at least three different entrees to choose from and everybody always ends up having a bit of all three. Naturally. Because we can't say no. We had chicken stew and biscuits, cashew chicken over rice and enchilada stuffed pasta shells. And the dessert...oh the dessert. There was Reece's Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake, which is a-mazing, my mom made those homemade oreos that she said she'd make for me, she made butterfinger brownies, buckeye brownies, cutie pies (think cupcake size boston creme pie), chocolate chip cookies and chocolate peanut butter chip cookies. If I'm missing anything, I don't care to recall it.

Of course I weighed myself this morning and of course I'm up a few pounds but it's likely water retention from all the sodium. It's back to the grind today.

Saturday I was having a hard time trying to figure out what the heck I was going to eat for lunch this week. Well, with all the left overs from Sunday, I don't have to figure it out. We brought home some of the chicken stew and biscuits and the rest of the enchilada stuffed shells.

I portioned the chicken stew into 1-cup servings and will have that for lunch 2 days this week, sans biscuit. And I portioned the stuffed shells into 3 servings of 2 shells each, which I will have for the remaining 3 work days.

I also portioned out my carrots and grapes for my snacks.

I don't remember what day I went shopping but I'm still using up my english muffins and bagel thins from before, as well as my frozen veggies and meats.

Grocery List:
Whipped Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
Bananas
Grapes
Apples
Carrots

My days look like:

Breakfast:
Whole Wheat English Muffin
Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter with Honey

OR

Whole Grain Bagel Thin
Whipped Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese (amazing)

Morning Snack:
Apple or Banana or Grapes

Lunch:
Chicken Stew or Enchilada Stuffed Shells

Afternoon Snack:
Carrots
Hummus

Dinner:
Chicken or Pork
Steamed Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment